Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] AT+CIPSEND giving error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponnus

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai,
I am using SIM300 supported GSM module. I am able to connect with a gsm server and can send data using AT+CIPSEND command.
I'm sending the data continuously, so I always check the status of the connection using AT+CIPSTATUS command.
I am sending the data only if the status is CONNECT OK. Most of the times, I am getting SEND OK response after sending data . But sometimes AT+CIPSEND command gives me ERROR.
I've checked the connection and is CONNECT OK. I'm doing this through my C program. Can anyone help me plz......

Thank you

The problem is solved when I increased the delay between sending data. but sometimes it takes much longer delay to get SEND OK response from modem.

Hlo ponnus , i m having a great interest in embedded designing...i wanted to talk to you...this is my facebook id "monujohar@gmail.com"
please contact to me...i want to communicate with u...
This is my email id "monujohar32@gmail.com"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back