Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Astec smps, model number sa 451-3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

veereshs

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

i am new member in this site..now i am repairing of astec smps model number sa451-3500,but i have problem i.e when we switch on the power supply the outputs comes (+5v,+12,-12v,+3.3v,-5v,-12v) then all outputs goes to zero please help me what is the problem in the smps...i allready checked all passive and active components and replce the two ic(as2214f pwm,as2333c ) but still i have same problem

Hi

i am new member in this site..now i am repairing of astec smps model number sa451-3500,but i have problem i.e when we switch on the power supply the outputs comes (+5v,+12,-12v,+3.3v,-5v,-12v) then all outputs goes to zero please help me what is the problem in the smps...i allready checked all passive and active components and replce the two ic(as2214f pwm,as2333c ) but still i have same problem

G'day .
On pin 3 of the AS2333 will be a capacitor, functional but out of spec range, replace it and all should be good there are caps also on 7.8.9 pin that may also need attention.
JOHN CPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back