Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

asking suggestions.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannnish

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
asking suggestions

hi everybody...
i am in the third year of electronics and i am looking for new topic for projects.....
please help me suggesting some good projects topic that i could present in my final year......

mannnish

if you know a better VHDL or Verilog.............

then you can go for a good number of projects which are available in opencores.org..........

do not go for the code written in opencores.org directly instead you can atleast know the new projects happening in this place............

all the best.................

u can try out in robotics....
like fire extinguisher robot..which can be easily developed from the scrap material like
a car,fan motor....and some circuitary using 741 op amps,power amplifiers,so on...

Dude,
Do one thing
Learn Verilog or VHDL and code a block or two for a microprocessor ....
like u can design an ALU ..this is a feasible thing if u work a bit hard......It will add weightage to u also....

All topics are new one. The thing is how to implement that topic. So, thing about your vision, converted in to blocks, do the design and get reward.

All the Best!

First try to get a guide.....
Who is working in industary or Who is doing masters......
They will guide u...not just selecting a project...they will teach u the subject and also they can provide u important material....

U can go for DSP related project , but for that u have to obtain good command over it , also concern some good teachers who can help u in this regard.

try to use pic in solar power or wind power projects...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back