Ask forPg. 156 ~ 161 from the book "Sub-threshold Design for Ultra Low-Power Systems"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommydidi

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Ask forPg. 156 ~ 161 from the book "Sub-threshold Design for Ultra Low-Power Systems"

Hi Guys,

Is anybody nice enough scanning some pages off the book "Sub-threshold Design for Ultra Low-Power Systems" by Alice Wang, Benton H. Calhoun & Anantha P. Chandrakasan for me? I need the contents from page 156 (8.4 Exponential Characteristics) to page 161 (Log-Domain Filters) for my little project. Thank you so much for your help.

Re: Ask forPg. 156 ~ 161 from the book "Sub-threshold Design for Ultra Low-Power Syst

This is copyrighted material, posting it at this forum is not allowed.

See your private mail!

Re: Ask forPg. 156 ~ 161 from the book "Sub-threshold Design for Ultra Low-Power Syst

Hi erikl,

Thank you so much for your help. Can't send you private mail due to your configurations. Other ways to reach you? Thanks.

tommydidi

Can't send you private mail due to your configurations.

I've changed my forum's private mail settings, so you should be able to send me a private mail now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…