Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASK: Erase PIC16F628A/PIC16F84A Can or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_kid25

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic16f628a vs pic16f84

Hi...All, what PIC16F628A/PIC16F84A Can erase or not.Because erase with WINPIC program sukses but data not erase.any solution for me.Thanks for ALL

pic16f628a

the_kid25 said:
Hi...All, what PIC16F628A/PIC16F84A Can erase or not.Because erase with WINPIC program sukses but data not erase.any solution for me.Thanks for ALL
Check your programmer or the Chip. Either the chip is damaged or the programmer is not erasing. Good luck.

all erase pic16f628

pranam77 said:
the_kid25 said:
Check your programmer or the Chip. Either the chip is damaged or the programmer is not erasing. Good luck.
the programer not damage because i can flash PIC16F84A and for aplication copier eeprom sukses.but i flash data for PIC16F628A with my programer ok so i read data any data error and i erase sukses but data not eraser brother,I'm sorry brother i speak english is bad:D

Status
Not open for further replies.