Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ARM7 processor-LPC213x

Status
Not open for further replies.

angadaria

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi ,
i m new to arm and in my academics we have arm7 and we are using philips LPC213x. i need ur help to understand the basics of arm and how to get hands on with the programming...please assist. please suggest if u have any tutorials or what would be the best method to learn it...

.:smile:

thanks and regards
akshay gadaria

Download Hitex manual for LPC213x and also download the datasheet. Using these two you can learn ARM 7 (LPC213x) easily.

hi ,
i m new to arm and in my academics we have arm7 and we are using philips LPC213x. i need ur help to understand the basics of arm and how to get hands on with the programming...please assist. please suggest if u have any tutorials or what would be the best method to learn it...

.:smile:

thanks and regards
akshay gadaria

You can move forward with downloading user manual and the datasheet for ARM LPC 2138. Download a compiler (Keil uV4 would be the best).
You can download a few demo codes and check out its working using the Simulator.

Shafik Mirza

Status
Not open for further replies.