Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ARM micro......Help Pls.....Just a beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotelligence

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anybody help me......i am a beginner with ARM.....pls tell me some instructions also any link for datasheet of that. Can you also tell me which processor is best and get easily in the market(Specify it's name, so that i can buy).

You easily get LPC2129 and its variant. Its simplest to learn. If you use keil 3 you will also get lot of worked examples for that.. But how will you solder those IC;s on the board.

But you did not tell where are you from, so that we can tell you place of availability.
You also get LPC2129 pdf in the net free of cost

If ur going 2 choose a philips (NXP semicondutor) microcontroller
Go for this selection guide ..... NXP Semiconductors[i=45994]|pp=[t=pfp,i=45994]
Even code bundles for all the interfaces are provided along with application notes for various microcontrollers...

You easily get LPC2129 and its variant. Its simplest to learn. If you use keil 3 you will also get lot of worked examples for that.. But how will you solder those IC;s on the board.

But you did not tell where are you from, so that we can tell you place of availability.
You also get LPC2129 pdf in the net free of cost

I am living at Phagwara-Jallandhar( Punjab-India)

Location is not a problem....u can order samples...
free samples are available from NXP... u can check out

you easily get in your location. there or you can order free samples too

You may also want to look at the STM32 series of ARM Cortex-M3 processors from ST Micro. There are very detailed reference documents available from their website (www.st.com/stm32) and also they have a library of pre-built functions and worked example programs for the peripherals which you can modify to your purposes.

Using these, you can just concentrate on your program logic and not worry too much (initially) about the operation of the micro.

--dave

If you are a individual and trying to learn and if you can afford try to purchase evaluation board of ARM and start working...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back