Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ARM 7+SA1110 project ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

john2020

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
arm processor project ideas

hi all,

I need to do a major project for my MS.I am interested in ARM7TDMI.I have the Intel Strong ARM board SA1110/SA1100.what sort of application projects can i build using this?can anyone suggest me some project ideas?

I have an idea to implement Bluetooth/GSM protocol stack on ARM.What are the specific area,i need to know to develop the above mentioned application in ARM?Is there any good books for this?i have books related to ARM.any project ideas related to ARM and SA1110 would be highly appreciated.Pls help me

thanks
John

Hi

You can design An all digital FM transmitter who can get an I2S signal as input and direcly modulat it into an FM stereo signal using the ARM processor to create all signal nedded digitaly , and modulate the signal using DDS technic

There is an app note on Analog site how to manege it using an analog DSP processor - this one can help you kikstart the project

All the best

Bobi

Hi bobcat1

Thankyou for your prompt reply.can you send me the link for that application note?i am unable to find it.i need to work with ARM processor and not DSP processor.i have some idea of GSM/BLUETOOTH protocol stack implementation for ARM 7.do you have any idea about stack implementation?pls help me

regards
john

hi all

can anyone help me find source code for implementing VOIP (H323) for ARM 7.pls help me with some mirror links,to download the code for ARM 7 processor.what all specific areas,i need to know to implement the above application in ARM 7?pls help me.

Hi

you can check

www.openh323.org

It's a Pc based project but it can help.

MAy you send me some referance info about rhe GSM and Bluetooth implementation over ARM7?

Salam
Hossam Alzomor

hi alzomor

thanks for your prompt reply.well, i knw about the open source for h323,but i want specifically for ARM7.I have no idea abot implementing bluetooth or gsm for ARM7.But you can get general information about it ans books are available for GSM and Bluetooth from Download session.if you have some idea about implementing in ARM 7 ,share with me.

regards
john

323 is dead by my opinion, do not waste time
implement SIP or MGCP or IAX2

hi pool_77

can you tell me about implementing SIP for ARM 7?what all specific areas i need to knowfor the above mentioned application?can you send me some mirror links for source code and other related information on SIP and ARM?pls help me.i've idea about SIP(Session Initiation Protocol) and MGCP,but what is IAX2?

regards
john

Status
Not open for further replies.