Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ares problem ground plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

yassin.kraouch

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have the problem in the attached picture, i want that the plan that is around the component is round not hexagone

I don't use Ares but a lot of software makes a flood fill with a lot of tracks - using 0, 45 and 90 degree angles. If you want it to be a circle you could draw a circle around it with the correct connections first. The polygon fill should then attach to it.

Keith.

i have the problem in the attached picture, i want that the plan that is around the component is round not hexagone

I'm confused, you say you want round and your picture shows round (I assume you mean the red pad) so what is the problem?
I don't see any hexagon.

Alex

EDIT OK, I see it now, it is a dark shadow around the red circle, I didn't notice it the first time, sorry

I'm afraid it can't be changed, you can only control the clearance distance but not the shape

Yes it is an octagon, but how can how can i change it ??

You can't, there is no option to change the shape

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back