Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Arduino and Nextion HMI 3.2"

Status
Not open for further replies.

imranahmed

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please let me know about SCREEN SCROLLING of Nextion HMI 3.2". I made a menu and sub-menu program I need scroll screen or any hint for menu scrolling in Nextion.

Please let me know there is any method to make 11 pages program in Nextion 3.2" Basic its Flash Memory is only 4MB but I created 11 pages and it was exceeding the memory limits.

Is there any method to shrink my project?

Hi,

Yes, delete line 2 .. 15.

Joke aside. Please give useful informations first.
What does 11 pages mean?
4MB is huge ... unclear why it should not fit.

--> show your code
--> show the error message

Learn to give useful informations from the first post of a new thread. Most of your recent post start with insufficient/incomplete informations.
You're not a beginner in this forum. You know how a forum works.

Klaus

Please find attached file of Nextion Editor it compiled

Attachments

• MedicalDeviceGUI.rar
    405.1 KB · Views: 54
  • compiled.png
    compiled.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 81

Hi,

It says "total size of picture" 3.8MB.
What is this "picture"?

Klaus

Hi,

It says "total size of picture" 3.8MB.
What is this "picture"?

Klaus
Picture is the screen shot of Nextion editor, I pasted here for seeing that compilation is OK, when I shift TFT file to nextion TFT then TFT ignores to store the TFT file and message shows that TFT file larger than flash memory 4MB

Hi,

I don't think so.
The screenshot shows several windows. At the bootom half the second window from left is named "Output". Read the text in this window.

Klaus

Hi,

I don't think so.
The screenshot shows several windows. At the bootom half the second window from left is named "Output". Read the text in this window.

Klaus
Please find the attachment, I have Nextion 3.2" having 4MB flash memory. Do you know about Nextion Programming?
--- Updated ---

Hi,

I don't think so.

Klaus
Please let me know, in back side of Nextion 3.2" a flash memory IC is placed it is Winbond 25Q32 4MB flash memory, if replace it with Winbond 25Q256 it has 32MB flash memory. Will it work?

Attachments

• memory.png
    memory.png
    70 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

I'm a little confused here but I confess to not having any experience with Nextion displays.
I assume the memory holds a map of pixels on the display and the larger memories on bigger displays is because they need to hold more pixels. The memory capacity would be chosen by Nextion to hold the maximum possible resolution. If it is a display device, normally the system producing the display information needs the capacity to show more pages, not the display module itself.

Brian.

I found a solution to save memory and done our work without populate the available memory space. A solution is this, if you want to make a GUI in Nextion TFT`s having low flash memory like 4MB, you should not make GUI jpg or png in other software and then add it to Nextion Editor. Make a GUI in Nextion editor and avoid as much as possible to adding pictures. It is possible to make eye catching GUI in Nextion Editor without adding jpg`s and png`s.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.