Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] APR9600 voice recorder and playback circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivangit

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone please give me a tried and tested circuit for APR9600 voice recorder and playback circuit?
i have tried building up one with the help of the datasheet on a breadboard but m not getting any output.
i have tried 4-5 different circuits but its not happening.
please do help
i am using an 8 ohm speaker and an electret mic.

@chuckey- Thanx for the reply
Cell-Phone-based-Device-Control121_0.gif
i used the voice recorder part in this circuit.
the only change i made was that i attached the speaker as it was given in datasheet as in the circuit given below.
APR9600-circuits.jpg
i have checked, double checked triple checked the circuit but its not working and every time i get different problems. Initially the led at pin 22 kept flashing and i kept getting the beep sound even without pressing any switch connected to pin 27 or any other message pins.
I am using a 6 volt supply. So please just tell me is the circuit in former attachment working?

Status
Not open for further replies.