Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

APR 9600 with microcontrolller

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratti

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
For the APR 9600 i have folllowed the circuit as in datasheet for random access mode but i am going to control this with the help of microcontroller.i have connected message 1 to 8 ie pin 1 to 9 to the microcontroller and for REC pin ie pin 27 also i have connected to the microcontroler in order to make it automatic.But i am not geeting response with it.is my connection problem???i am quite scared about the pin 27,it is possible to make connection from microcontroller or not???and is it necessary to connect amplifier to the speaker?i am using 16 ohm speaker an in circuit diagram

Last edited:

Post circuit and datasheet of device. See attached circuit. Connect Pins 1 to 6 and 8, 9 to MCU directly and also pin 27. Pin 27 should be connected to MCU pin and also to 4.7k as shown. Remove slider switch at pin 27 and also push button switches at pins 6 to 7 and 8, 9.

Now make MCU pin connected to pin 27 high (5V) to playback messages and low to record messages. Make pins of MCU connected to pins 1 to 6 and 8. 9 low and then high to playback respective messages when pin 27 is high for playback.

Attachments

• APR9600-circuits (1).jpg
    APR9600-circuits (1).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

i have followed the same circuit and i have datasheet is as below.i have used 16 ohm speaker and dont know how to manage the power rating of the speaker.

Attachments

• apr9600.pdf
    323.4 KB · Views: 43

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back