Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

application pdf about trobleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayy

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello...
please introduce a good & application link or content or text about troubleshooting in electronic circuit so that i understand what is the cause of the problem in my circuit through the samples that are in this link or pdf
i don't want the book about testing components or about how can i use the meters
thanks alot

Hi,

You need to log in to read this book, it seems:

http://accessengineeringlibrary.com/browse/troubleshooting-electronic-equipment-includes-repair-and-maintenance-second-edition#c9780070483576ch02

Maybe if you say what your circuit is and the symptoms, and can post a schematic or a device name/photo of the pcb, another member may be able to suggest a more specific course of action.

I'm not very experienced at troubleshooting, I just try to be methodical and logical/analytical about the procedure; assuming you understand how your circuit should work, checking supply voltages, signal voltages, frequencies, etc are performing correctly in a methodical manner is one way of locating a problem, after a visual inspection for any unusual/damaged parts or broken tracks, etc.

A search online using a few different search terms, especially related to your device and the problem, should provide links to websites with tips and tricks or "typical" faults.

this link wasn't useful for me..because i am not a member of this site & i can't become a member..because i am not the student of the universities specified in this site
anyway thank you for your answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back