Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

application note for wavecom q2403A

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the current rating????

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:43 ----------

wavecom give 12V/1A power supply with the kit... i use it from 7 years without a problem

can a power supply be designed which can power this module through battery? i want that it can be powered up through battery and most probably with a 6v

thanks

still not able to get this module working :( I am thinking to use another module.
thanks ckshivaram for your help.

Hi, i think your problem was solved as you said in some post... could you please tell me what is the problem now and where are you struck.......

Hi, i think your problem was solved as you said in some post... could you please tell me what is the problem now and where are you struck.......

hi

i want to run it using battery, but when i use battery the light fluctuates instead of blinking. also i am unable to receive and make calls. would appreciate any advice

thanks

if you are made up your mind to use battery then i think someone else should give you a helping hand... you are not understanding the difference in mobile and wavecom modem... it consumes more power and its clearly stated in the data sheet of it... any how if you succeed then post your solution so that i too learn something from it....

if you are made up your mind to use battery then i think someone else should give you a helping hand... you are not understanding the difference in mobile and wavecom modem... it consumes more power and its clearly stated in the data sheet of it... any how if you succeed then post your solution so that i too learn something from it....

sure, if i'll get the solution i'll definitely let you know.

i found a way for the problem, i am still working on it but hopefully it will solve the battery problem.
i don't know you know this or not but every battery have a discharge capacity, the battery which i was using is having discharge capacity lower than 2amp although it was rated 4.5A and i think this is the reason module was not working. i have ordered couple of batteries which have discharge capacity greater than 10amp once they arrive i'll test it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back