Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Apple Authentication Co-processor breakout board

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahidalam

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Anyone has experience with Apple Authentication Co-processor V2.C breakout board? I am working on a design that needs the Authentication co-processor. But before designing, I want to do some prototyping with TI MSP430 board.

Can anyone please help?

Last edited:

The Apple auth chip is a kind of closed thing. You should get approval from Apple to use it in your project. Then you can order 1- 100 chips. After that your device should pass MFI certification procedure. And only then you can buy these chips in desired amount.
If you need only one chip for you project, you can get it from some accessory device such as iphone stereo dock.
The interconnections of this chip are very simple, you can use soic-8 breakout board like this **broken link removed**
The photo of my variant of breakout board attached

Attachments

• apple_chip.jpg
    apple_chip.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 470
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back