APC DL5000RMI UPS failed during Cold Start and Low AC Voltage, ALL LED is flashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

poweraces

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys need your help and expertise, i have here DL5000RMI a (220VAC)

1.I just notice that during utility low AC voltage ( 210Vac 0r below ) the boost LED will light up ( its normal ) then when i pressed the Test button all LED is flashing and the output voltage from UPS was down and even i unplug the power cord from the wall it wont back up still all LED is flashing. But when the utility back to 215VAC the ups back to normal also even i pressed the test button the transfer from On-line to Battery mode its ok/normal. I feel weird for this model and i dunno why its my first time encounter such event.

2. The unit failed to perform cold start, after a long press on the power button unit initialize first then all LED is flashing/blinking. Is their anyway the cold start was disable or something?

Thanks in advance.

I THINK some APC UPS's can be configured to ignore the reset button (do something other than shut down the UPS). The reset button will always work when operated within a window of AC applied.

This is what I remember. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.