Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

APC CS 650 BK650EI problem, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

unchiu

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!
I have an APC BK650EI with this problem: the On Battery led is continuously blinking (not really turning of, just intensity change very fast) from the moment is connected to power. It does not matter if the battery is connected or not. I changed the C38 capacitor, no behavior change. Also checked C55 and C29 but seem to be fine. Looking with a thermal camera I noticed the R56 resistor get hot (80-88 celsius degrees), please see the red circle. If anyone can help please do it. I did not found a schematic for this board and I'm not an electronics genius either.
Thank you.
IR_2653.jpg
20200821_205142.jpg

--- Updated ---

Well, I saw this https://www.edaboard.com/threads/ap...-on-battery-on-low-voltage-on-battery.289023/
I replaced the battery and the ups is working.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back