Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone who need Electronic contract Manufacturing Service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoson Huang

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am Hoson from Sunrich Technology (H.K) Ltd, a well-equipped manufacturing company offering a world class, full spectrum of electronic manufacturing services , one-stop/turnkey solution service of engineering, material procurement, PCB boards assembly, Quality Control, reliability tests, casing till packaging.

We are seeking businesses around worldwide, if you have any new design need prototyping services or manufacturing service, we can help, or in case that you want to low down the manufacturing cost, we also can help.

Giving us your BOM list, Gerber file, Product photos, then we can make a quote for your cost reference.

Any comments, ideas?

Thank you.

Hoson.huang@st-lab.com

Last edited:

Electronic contract Manufacturing Service?It is the first time to heard for me. I'm so behind.

Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back