Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone use this software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

micky74

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Has anybody used WASP-NET before? Is it easy to use? Thanks.

Hi micky
Pls tell me about this software so that I can try myself else I will collect details to help you.byeeee

Hi,

I know it has long and detailed tutorials and documentations. So if you have the time it should work well for you.
I've also heard it should produce accurate results for high-Q structures, filters etc.

P.

is this a em solver or other thing, if is em solver like sonnet or hffs, how one can get it for trial

find this presentation about WASP-NET

regards
KMPA

Thanks KMPA. For others who do not know, it is an EM solver and it does not have a demo version. Quite expensive too.

i am very new to this I was not knowing about wasp-net, I have only worked with sonnet9.53, ADS2004, and micrwave office, all these softwares have demo or trial version and they are also expensive.

Hello,

WASP-NET is mostly dedicated to waveguided structures !

If this small message can help you a bit ...

Rorom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back