Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone good at using Qt? I need help in debugging one of my personal software..

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranam77

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Infact i am not good in softwares and have a GUI Software written and compiled in Qt. It works but it must be tweaked still to be compatible with my hardware and the guy who did this is no more in contact with me. Thankfully i have the source codes he gave me when the project was done. So i am looking some one who has experience in working with Qt platform and can giude me to debug and re-compile the GUI.

Very much surprising..3 days since i posted and not even a single reply...Coudnt guess the reason...Is my question not right/ clear or i am asking some thing which is very rarely learnt, or very few saw my thread...::((

Thanks for the reply. As told in my first post, I am not in to software designing. Thus wanted to first know which version of Qt should i have to compile the source codes. Going to the Nokia website, i found a lot various versions of the QtSDK, Qt creator, Online and offline vrsions. First i tried to download QtSDK whcih was about 1.06Gb and it failed to download beyond 400-500mb due to net problems, power supply problems or may be the site problems may be. Now i have Qt Cretaor 2.4.83 (2.5.0-rc) version installed which was about 60mb.
Can you let me know wether i am heading in the right direction or not. Next which file(s) in my source code folders must be selected to compile?
Thanks a lot
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back