Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone can help me to design my RF transceiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangjien

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am going to build a 27MHz transceiver. I was required to design a low cost transceiver using FSK at 27MHz. This transceiver will need to be low cost, small and robust, with an indoor operating range of about 30m. This transceiver will incorporate for transmission an FSK modulator, low power transmitter and near isotropic antenna radiation characteristics. For reception this tranceiver will require a low noise amplifier and FSK demodulator.

I can't find an ICs operating in this frequency in the market. So now i am going to build the transceiver myself. As i am going to build the power amplifier first, what should i do with it.

As a receiver topology for this kind of application you can try a simple Direct Conversion Receiver. Here is a list of receiver topologies that you can compare:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back