Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any programme to change shematic diagramme to pcb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyaddress

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all im a bigenner i have a small quastion plz
is ther is any programme can change schematic digrame to pcb so i just draw the schematic diagrame on the software :idea:and he will make the pcb!is that possible.if yes what is the best software which can handle this thxxx

only if you have a LOT of money to throw at a software package.
You'd need a integrated schematic capture and pcb layout program.
Also on the pcb side you'd need a auto router and auto placement add in.
Not cheap.
Orcad, tango, pcad, and pads are the most common packages around.
Unfortunatly you cant do what you want without getting all the additional libraries and layout modules.

alternativly there are sites online that you can submit a schematic to and they will quote you a price to layout and make the pcb for you.
google is your friend use it.

Hi,

There are some sites on the internet that offers PCB software for free, here you have one example,

https://www.expresspcb.com/

try it, and if this do not satisfy you then you can search another one by yourself.

Regards :D

Salam,

Don't forgot to try EAGLE PCB.

www.cadsoft.de

They have a freeware version with limited board size .

Bye

You can try swcad111 & bode cad :wink: or express pcb/express sch :)

Generally, these packages cost a lot of money - but if you have it, Protel DXP works really well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back