Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any microcontroller costing less than 4$

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratan.1185

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all ,

In my new project I am looking for a new ARM based controller. My specifications are as follows.

RAM 16K bytes RAM , External memory BUS

Flash 256 /512 bytes program flash.

1 UART ,1SPI

UART interface RS-232 communication

USB 2.0 Open host control with 4 KB RAM

Ethernet 100 Mbit

RTC with battery

LCD interface

Touch panel 4x4 Keyboard interface

user inputs 3x PB , 1 reset button

user o/p one power indiactor

ADC : 4 channel 10 bit

GSM / GPRS connection through SIM 900Bmodule

Battery chrgin circuit 6 v $.5 AH.

Can anybody pls suggest me a suitable controller for above mentioned specifications which should cost me less than 4$

I asked for microcontroller less than 4$ but according to my specification there ias one microctroller STM32F107RC which is costing 11$.:cry:

Your price depends on the quantity you need. Unfortunately you didn't mention the amount.

Can anybody pls suggest me a suitable controller for above mentioned specifications which should cost me less than 4$

while you are at it, why don't you ask for a Ferrari for $1?

try Microchip PIC18F series (18F4550 etc.), they cost around 5.5 $...will this do

As mentioned before you need to add the volume to your request. You might get a quote in the ballpark of $4 if you need > 1 Mio pieces but otherwise I really doubt it with you specification.
Sorry but you need to do some homework first.
Bob

you can get complete board with all interfaces, components with sockets and connectors onboard in 2000Rs

Attachments

• board.jpg
    board.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 72

Status
Not open for further replies.