Not open for further replies.

soheil_sabzevari

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi dear:
I am an power electrical engineer (M.S) from university of ferdowsi if iran and I am searching the internet for scholarships in my field, so if that you have any information about this subject, and the good universities that are proper for me, I would be so thanks full of you.
I am eagerly waiting for your suggestion.‎
You can send your message to my e-‎mail:soheilfriends@gmail.com or visiting my ‎site: https://3dream.page.tl/ and giving your comments.‎

Thanks a lot for your attention.‎

Dear Sir,

Is it important for you go to which country? It is very difficult to achieve scholarships from USA. But it's not that hard for Canada. Or maybe Netherlands for instance. Delft University of Technology offers a diversity of programs that you should be able to fund yourself partially or even totally. you might be able to find some good information regarding the issue for delft university on its website:
www.tudelft.nl
There are also universities in Japan, such as Tokyo University which are profoundly well known and offer good scholarship opportunities. But you have to spend about 6 months learning Japanese. But believe me, it definitely is worth the endeavor!
I hope the information above have been helpful.

Regards,

dear sir :
at first i must thanks you for your help and for your attention. i want to know more about canada universities that provide scholarship for power electrical engineers and the requirement for these scholarships.
( i am not so celever student and my garde for B.S is :2.7)and my M.S grade is near to 3.1).

thank you again .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…