Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any company can help in antenna fabrication in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanh Le

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

Do you know where can I fabricate my Rotman lens? I live in District of Columbia, USA, and the lens is for my senior design project, I use Duroid 5870 and already have the substrate although I heard about Modular company but I am not sure. Do you know where they help student fabricate the lens for free or with the discount price?

Thank you very much,

Hello Hanh

Not sure if you are still looking for it.the best way to get it done is with the university,if they have a milling machine.and universities with Electromagnetics as a specialization are not hard to find.

i know of a place called circuit shop in new mexico where i have got my boards done,since they could do a finer work then the milling machine we had.

Regards
Sajid Mohammed.

I would recommend that you talk to your substrate supplier (I take it you are using Rogers materials) and see if they can point you to a fabricator. Hughes Circuits in San Marcos, CA might be interested. You could give them a call. I would expect that FREE is not in the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back