Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AND-OR-INVERT gate significane

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinesh401

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i read about AND-OR-INVERT gate in wikipedia that, by using this we can implement any type of logic with small number gates, but i want to know to how to design the combinational circuits using AND-OR-INVERT gate.
Can you send me any links or pdf file for designing combinational circuits using AND-OR-INVERT gates.

These gates can be combined pretty much any way you need to. You first need to know what your inputs are and what kind of output do you want. The inputs could be sensors detecting such things as water level, temperature, amount of light, and many other things. Then your output would be what you want to happen when certain conditions exist. Your output might be to turn on an exhaust fan or turn on lights or stop a conveyer belt or many other things. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back