Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analyseur de spectre texscan vsm2 A ou C

Reichelt jean

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone from France.
I am DESPERATELY looking for the diagrams and all doc of the texscan vsm2A spectrum analyzer.
Because I hate to abandon a project.
This device is a marvel and I would have great satisfaction to bring it back to life.
Many thanks to my future saviors. Greetings

[ MODERATOR ACTION : Translated original message to English ]

Last edited by a moderator:
hallo , Jean , already found the schematic ??? i am also looking for the vsm-1 or a different type , i have the manual from the 727 version , please if you found the schematic , i am very interested , thank you in advance , greetings willy

Attachments

• jerrold.JPG
    jerrold.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 29
I am also looking for a schematic for VSM-1D or Texcan AL-50M
Someone applied 120Vac to the 12V dc input. I got the HV and sweep circuits but having no luck with RF , replaced 9ea IC's and 4ea transistors so far.
Only found a AL-51A block diagram
I will keep looking and post If I find anything

Hello everyone from France.
I am DESPERATELY looking for the diagrams and all doc of the texscan vsm2A spectrum analyzer.
Because I hate to abandon a project.
This device is a marvel and I would have great satisfaction to bring it back to life.
Many thanks to my future saviors. Greetings
Thank you for the (late) reply I unfortunately do not have a positive answer for the schematics and documentation. Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back