Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog current storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erick_Guerrero

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody, I'm here again with my thesis project and i have a new problem to solve.
I'm doing a calibration system for ISFET devices and here is the thing:

To achieve a calibrated output, the system should storage a current value to use it later in a series of equations (with electronic devices, of course). The question is ¿Does anybody know if it's possible to storage this current in a continous-time system without have to use DAC's?
¿Maybe using some mirrors or current references?

I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks to everybody.

Maybe you can try something like this. When STORE goes from high to low the current stored would be the whatever the I1 value is and it can be read out anytime from the rightmost mirror. To sample another current value STORE can go high again and high to low should store the new value.
I haven't tried it but I think it should work.

Attachments

• Current Storage.jpg
    Current Storage.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 61

You need inductor to restore current in continous domain. However, it also need refreshing just like voltage restored in capacitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back