Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog circuit design to measure pH value from sensor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

veerubiji

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I would like to design analog circuit that will detect signal from pH electrode senor and sent it to micro controller.

I need analog circuit which process sensor electrode signal into ADC, from ADC to micro controller.

I am thinking about Instrumentation amplifier to get low voltage dc signal from sensor electrodes. I am confusing with the circuit between instrumentation amplifier and ADC.

I am using pH sensor from Pfaudler. Have a look into the sensor **broken link removed**

Thanks.

That link tells you every thing but the things you need to know. Normally PH probes have to operate into an impedance of greater then 500 M ohms and only provide a few mV output. So you need an input amp with an extremely high input impedance which should be protected against static followed by a gain of 1000 or more before your metering circuits.
Frank

hi veeru

you need make the circhuit with opamp to measure the PH output along with voltage offeset

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.