Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An active one-port network question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonolj

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to check if an active one-port network is stable or not under the condition of terminating with a certain passive element at the port.

Now, I can write the input impedance of this one-port network. So If I give such network a voltage excitation, I can calculate the response current flowing into the network. From the analytic expression of this response, I know all its poles are in left half s-plane. So I know this response is stable.

My question is: based on such stable response, can I make the conclusion that all the responses at any nodal inside the network are stable?

I know when people check stability, like feedback amplifier, they use transfer function. But no one calculate the response at all the nodal in a network. So I doubt what they do guarantee the stability. However, I can prove it. I need your help.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back