Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AMS: Saved signals get automatically deleted from the psf at the end of simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

subhrojyotisarkar

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am trying to run a AMS Simulation for an ADC. The problem is that some of the signals automatically get deleted from the psf directory once the simulation finishes and so I am not able to plot them. I can plot those signals while the simulation is still running and I have explicitly saved them. Any leads would be really helpful.

Thanks...

The problem is that some of the signals automatically get deleted from the psf directory once the simulation finishes and so I am not able to plot them.

I think this occurs only if you chain several simulation runs: the following sim. run writes to the same psf directory and so deletes/over-writes the previous sim. results when writing the new data.

A work-around could be if you rename (Unix: mv) the psf directory to a new name during the sim. run. The current sim. result data will still be written to the files in the renamed directory, but the following run will create a new psf directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back