Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

amplify 5mV to 5V using amplifier ic

Status
Not open for further replies.

geethucmohan1992

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I am using a load cell CZL601 the output of which is maximum 24mV. I would be using only 10 kg maximum so nearly 5mV. I want to amplify the same for giving to microcontroller at89c52 through an Adc. The Adc I purchased is adc0804. I used an instrumentation amplifier ckt with three op-amps but I get no output even after applying load. Can anybody tell me an amplifier ic to amplify the load cell output and to be given to microcontroller.
Single amplifier ic instead of using three opamps. Can anybody suggest..

Post your interface circuit.

Here is a circuit for AD620 amplifier for Load Cell CZL601.

If you give 5V supply to Op-Amp you will get 2mv * 5 = 10 mV max for 120 Kgs.

If you measure just 5 kgs i.e., if your range is 0 to 5 Kgs it will be 0.4166666666666667 mV max.

Attachments

• loadcell.jpg
    loadcell.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

hi ,
use 741 with gain of 1000 , will do ...
**broken link removed**r
in the above example i used the op amp to get the voltage drop of the 0.00491 ohm resistor at measurable level for a PIC's ADC ... (the maximum current taken by Rs is about 30A , so voltage drop on 0.0049 rezistor is max 0.147V ..... )

i don't know why it works for me..... anyway i try to upload the same picture in other formats
opamp.gifopamp.png
Ps i am using chrome on xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back