Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AM/FM Radio Car Aerial Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBrite

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
am / fm aerial amplifier

Hi All,
Could any body give/help me for schematic for AM/FM Radio car aerial amplifier ?
I want to boost receiving of my am/fm radio car aerial.

Thanks in advance.

fm car aerial amplifier

Hi,

Take a look here:

It's the "wideband antenna.djvu" file. I translated the most
important details of the text into English.

on1aag.

car aerial amplifier problems

Thank you on1aag for your respons,
I see on that topic you suggest there are explaining how to build high gain antena, and there are not found for electronic circuitry for amplified receiving am/fm signal radio from car aerial that I want to.

TIA

Thank you tanveerriaz,
What you inform to me very useful. I found there is active antenna circuitry for AM/FM/SW with +9voltage source. How to implement it at my car with +12 - 13.8 voltage source ?
And at the car, power source get from battery or alternator that can generate noise signal then able to annoying radio signal receiving, how to suppressed this noise ?

TIA

Hi, I'm sure there used to be an antenna amplifier for the car from Maplin Electronics because some years ago i had one and i'm sure i bought it from them. I think Radio Shack (Tandy) also did one but i dont think they exist now, Tandy's that is.

Yes, I have seen some companies sell it, but I want to make it self.

TIA

you use power source get from radio +wire
use lm7809 for 12v to 9v.
use lowpass filter in powersuppy

Okay, thanks for your all response guys.
I will trying to assembled it now.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back