Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium to Orcad Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabee Burhan

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm trying to Convert i.mx6rx schematic from altium to orcad,
I Did changes in SDt.cfg file to link to my working library, but to no anvil.
Also, Using altium tried saving the project to .dsn format, but doesn't work
I get the following error:
"""""
********************************************************************************
* Translating SDT Schematic to Capture.
********************************************************************************
Updating configuration file 'C:\Users\hp-pc\Desktop\Converted_files\SDT.CFG' to 'C:\Users\hp-pc\Desktop\Converted_files\SDT.BCF'...
Using configuration file 'C:\Users\hp-pc\Desktop\Converted_files\SDT.CFG'.
WARNING [XLT0063] Window's environment variable 'ORCADPROJ' is not set.
WARNING [XLT0063] Window's environment variable 'ORCADPROJ' is not set.
WARNING [XLT0018] File does not exist 'C:\USERS\HP-PC\DESKTOP\CONVERTED_FILES\SCH-27516_C3_1'.
WARNING [XLT0074] No SDT or Capture libraries were found. Please check the SDT configuration file.

*** Translating Page 'C:\USERS\HP-PC\DESKTOP\CONVERTED_FILES\[03] - CONNECTORS.SCH' ***
Conversion complete.

Cleaning up 'C:\USERS\HP-PC\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\[03] - CONNECTORS.SCH'...
WARNING [CUP0009] Corrupted Properties Part has corrupted Reference X = -250.88 Y = - 72.16 - will be erased.
Object found off-page at X = -250.88 Y = - 72.16 - Part
Off-grid object found at X = -250.88 Y = - 72.16 - Part
WARNING [CUP0008] Cleanup Schematic Off-grid objects found, need to be corrected.
Cleanup complete.
WARNING [XLT0064] Cannot find part 'SDTitleBlock' at -250.88, -72.16.
ERROR [XLT0072] Translation Notice Warning(s) encountered. Please check the Session Log.
""""""

I understand its searching for the library file, .lib, and is unable to locate the same. but the converted library file is available in the path.
Can some one help me with this.

Help appreciated...

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back