Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium Summer 09 Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

llblwskydrgn

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I've been using Altium on my machine for about two months and very recently I have come across a strange glitch.
When I double-click on parts when viewing a schematic, the properties of the part no longer shows up.
I noticed this to begin about three days ago, and still happens even though I have restarted the program numerous times and rebooted my machine several times as well.

I cannot click anything on the schematic or program as if the properties were open. The only way to get out of this is to Esc which would be the key to exit that properties window.

Does anybody have any idea what's going on, what steps to take, and suggestions to what I should do?

Thanks

Added after 54 minutes:

Never mind, the problem was that the window was showing up an external monitor that I had hooked up previously!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back