Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium libraries that are made available/selectable

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

treez

In Altium I only want one particular library available off the screen for using in a certain schematic….how do I make it so that only that library shows up….in Eagle , this is simply done by selecting which directory you want, then when you click the library, you can add chekboxs to the libraries that you want to keep being made available to you………….In Eagle , this just happens ..you don’t need to look for it or learn it, I am trying to understand why altium is not as user friendly.

Pretty much exactly the same way, either just remove the libraries you don't want from the browser or just disable them.

Press the Libraries button at the top of the library toolbox to get a screen that allows you to add, enable and disable libraries, easy.

Regards, Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back