Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium free viewer (21.0.9.235)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

treez

Hi,
How do i highlight nets in free viewer?
I have the PCB panel open, and i click the net name, but in the PCB its not highlighting.

Also, it takes ages to remove/add layers.....isnt there a table with all the layer names in it, then you can just quickly check/uncheck layers to quickly remove/add multiple layers at a time.?

Also, the Altium free viewer constantly hangs and “blue circles” when running on my Acer aspire 3 laptop. I am using windows 10.
The Altium website does not say what is the system requirements for the free viewer. Do you know what it is?
(the full blown purchased Altium designer needs an intel i5 processor or equivalent, which goes up to 4.2GHz…….my Acer aspire 3 laptop only goes up to 3.2GHz….could this be the problem?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back