Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium Designer Unicode in Component parameter

Status
Not open for further replies.

redlink

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
First of all I hope that is the right section where to post my question.
I have a problem with Unicode in Altium Designer, in particular when I insert an unicode character in a component parameter and display the paramer in the schematic I see it... well... the problem is that when I save the schematic, close it and than open it again, the unicode char look to be truncated and not displayed correctly. In example if I insert 100Ω in a text parameter for a component after I have inserted it it is dysplayed correctly on the schematic but if I save it, close it and than open it again I see that the parameter is changed to 100O .... anyone know if it is a bug of altium (I have the version 10.700) or there is a particular option to enable the unicode management in schematic editor? I have already enabled the option for use unicode in pcb editor and it works.

Thank to all.

Re:

Nobody knows how to help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back