Status
Not open for further replies.

allenf

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is there a way in altium 10 to move or delete the work guides (horozontal and vertical) once placed or are you stuck with them??
I had a quick fire itchy finger and placed some in the wrong place and want them in the right place.
(I would live with them but they are so close to where i Acually need them that its confusing as to which one to go to

Many thanks

Allen

Wow that was hidden... at least for me I placed them from place --> workguides, and there is no remove command.

If you go to design->Board Options and then press guides down the bottom you can alter thier x y and colour and whether they are enabled or not. Also you can select and delete them press ok and your rouge workguide should be gone.

Chris.

Nice one cheers for that Chris Ijust couldn`t find any info anywhere on it but I was sure I had seen them moved before

Hi

To simply delete a guide use the standard delete command.
You can also quickly access the grid and guide options through the "SNAP" button on the bottom right hand corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…