Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altera Max v jtag pins??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobmoo79

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I've been trying to find the pinout of the Altera Max V so that I identify the jtag pins. I want to program the IC using a jtag header and USB BLASTER but I have so far drawn a blank. Can anybody help me out?

Pinout files can be downloaded at intel.com Which exact device are you asking for?
--- Updated ---

Last edited:

Thanks for your reply. I looked earlier but I didn't find anything. Thanks to your link though, I think I worked it out.
For 5M240ZT100C5N it should be pins 22 to 25.

Last edited:

Hi,

I think you need to be much clearer about what you are looking for.

I just checked the link given by FVM, opened the file of your device and found the JTAG pins. And pin positions...
What do you miss?

Klaus

I think I have the information I need now. I just need to program the CPLD using the USB BLASTER and needed to identify the pins, so that I know where to wire the jtag connector. There's no pin header on the pcb, but I found 6 pads that I thought could be used, but i didn't know how to check them. Now I know the jtag connects to pins 22 - 25 (plus gnd and supply) I should be OK. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back