Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Agilent Wireless Network Planning and Design Tool - FREE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the program is not free...
they only have 30 day trial...

for the supported country thing, you can access their site through a proxy server that will hide your original id and location...
search online "prefer google" for proxy server, many of them are just webpages with instructions..etc.

Thanks Gemini1706!

I'm do that several weeks ago but I'm not get answer yet.
They probably check entered information and alow to acess only real interested company(real company on real adress).
So I'm decided to post here with expect that somebody work in company with position to order trial version from Agilent.

Again, if somebody have this sw., let's post here.

permission

In situations like this they have a person who is totally lacking in knowledge of the electronics industry scan the applications. They are given a few criteria on who to send the program to. Unless you work for one of the top 50 companies that make telephone equipment or operate telephone networks you will not get the program. I have heard stories of world famous consultants who get screened out because the person has been told to not give things to individuals.

One of my retired ham friends has a fake company with an industrial address and letter head paper and business cards for the sole purpose of getting catalogs and samples for his ham use.

who can UL it ?

打倒资本主义的垄断!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back