Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Agilent ADS & Momentum : Batch simulation, possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chromatik

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
momentum agilent ads2006

Hi all,

I spent a long time running simulation of different structures, thanks to symmetries it's sometimes easy to copy/pastes parts of the structures but simulations take a while.
So I'm dreaming of a method to batch these simulations during the night (for example).

In the tremendously clever crew of edaboard, I think some have an answer for this :)
And maybe, for scripting in general ? For example designing easily periodic structures ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help !

Best Regards

PS: I'm using ADS 2008... I found method based on "usermenu.ael" for v.2004 and above, but nothing after this release... dammit !

simulate periodic strucutres with agilent ads

.... Hell : only Update 2 of ADS 2008 got the batch described as it :
"Circuit Simulation: Batch simulation automates sweeps around multiple sets of measured, simulated, or modeled data"

Might be tough :(

invoke agilent ads simulation command line

So, unable to script ADS, I gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back