Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADV7183A heats up on bf561 ezKit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreisss

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hy ... i am new at this forum and i did not get to read to much to see if anyone had this problem before. i recently got the opportunity to work with a bf561 ezlite kit. love the board but i got a question: the board has a video decoder ADV7183A and i do not know for what reason it heats up a little to much. is that normal? i realize that should heat up a little bit ... but it sometimes gets to the point that if you keep your finger on it long enough ... you king of want to remove it:D. could anyone give me some hints or advice? thanks in advance

P.S.: how much should the other components heat up? the processor that is used to program the bf561 (bf535) or the bf561?

here is a link with the board i am talking about: **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back