Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS momentum output to touchstone (*.sNp) file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

winglj

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
convertire file dataset in touchstone

Hi, everyone. I am wondering how to convert the Agilent ADS momentum database to TouchStone (*.sNp) or Citi files. Thanks.

how to export ads results to touchstone

winglj said:
Hi, everyone. I am wondering how to convert the Agilent ADS momentum database to TouchStone (*.sNp) or Citi files. Thanks.

If you do a s-parameter simulation by placing a black-box that will represent your momentum block (or directly itself) you can create touchstone or citifile format s-parameters.In this case, all ports should be 50 Ohm..

write_snp momentum

u can generrate the snp file , or even use ur layout as a schematic componnet with any number of ports

khouly

write touchstone ads

Thanks for all your reply. So where should I do the conversion, schematic window, layout window or data display window?

And which menu contains the operation? More details will be appreciated. Thanks.

ads agilent snp

1. You can do it either from schematic or data display window. Select "Tools -> Data File Tool" from the menu, a data file window will pop-up; then choose write data file from dataset; specify filename and file format as touchstone; select the dataset you want to export.

2. You may also write an equation in the data display window using the write_snp function. For example,

y=write_snp("spara.s2p", S, "My S-parameter file", "GHz", "MA", 50)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back