Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS layout design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araz1365

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Can anyone explain to me what these dash-dot lines on my circuit design are? It happened when I generated the layout and changed it a bit, but I can't get rid of them. What they are indicating? Are they shorting the circuit? How can I remove them?
ADS_1.png

Those are flight lines. They are indicating connections that are interpreted from the layout that no longer agrees with the element schematic connectivity, i.e., difference between schematic and layout. The clue is that you auto-generated the layout from the schematic but then made some changes. As soon as you edit the layout only then the schematic will show these lines to indicate where different connections now exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.