Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adjusting the volume & the balance using keyboard and displaying on screen using VHDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaidkba

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Adjusting the volume & the balance using keyboard and displaying on screen using VHDL

Hello guys!
I need a help in VHDL coding since I want to adjust the volume & the balance of the speacker using keyboard and displaying the adjustment keys on screen using VHDl?
With regards,
ZB

Re: Adjusting the volume & the balance using keyboard and displaying on screen using

Hi,

please elaborate your question.
Try to give complete informations.

Indeed you specified nothing.

Draw a picture of your idea and describe all the inputs and outputs. Detailed.

Klaus

Re: Adjusting the volume & the balance using keyboard and displaying on screen using

You should also post information on the hardware that was selected or (forced upon you) to implement this keyboard volume/balance controller.

I'm assuming this will be comprised of a bunch of development boards hooked together or perhaps something like the old Cyclone III NEEK board, but you will have to clarify if you expect any useful help.

You should probably take the time to read this to improve your question asking skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.