Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADG411 problem with getting contact between SW and HW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluricaun

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ADG411

Hi

I need help with a design for a well known programmer from microchip.
In the schematics it is used 6 ADG411, I could not find these chips so I ordered free samples from Maxm. They only send 2 chips of each one but they had 2 or 3 equivilent chips. I choose DG411 and MAX351, both these ships is correct I think but then I use the DG444 for the last chips and it has greater Ron. I cannot get contact between SW and HW I do not know if the DG444 can cause this. Can anyone give some advice, offcourse I can order 2 new samples of the DG411 in two weeks time or so.
But if the chip is not the reason for malfunction then I face the same problem then.

Regards

ADG411 a available from Farnell and they are not expensive.

DG411

Hi Moss

Thanks for your help, I had problems with Farnell, they only sell to companies and not to private customers. Perhaps they changed their policy, RS components aswell just sells to companies so apparently these companies do not like small orders...

Do you know any company with a lot of semiconductors who sell to customers like me.

I ask farnell and see if they like toll sell stuff to me, thanks for your help.

I don't explain corectly. In most countries there is a represenatives of farnell. They actually sell to individual customers like us. You can find out wich company you must contact here:
**broken link removed**
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back