Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADE7753 alternate method required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janelda

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
alternative for ps2501-1

Hi all,

I want to know if anybody knows who the distributors are in South Africa for CEL(California Eastern Laborotories) components, i am looking for the PS2501-1 Photocoupler DIP IC. they use it to test the performance curve of the energy metering IC ADE7753 and they show the diagram on page 15.

If someone might also know of a alternative method to do the performance curve without the frequency counter, please let me know, as i would like to use the intergrater and not count the pulses in my application anyway. Or must the freq counter be used just for calibration? Is there an alternative IC i may use to do the same job as that IC, that will maybe be easier for me to get?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back