Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Additional resources for ONC in electrical/electronic engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrostar

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

first post so please go easy,

I have completed an apprenticeship in electrical installation and found that i wanted to get more into electronics etc so i have taken on another course. Its an ONC in electrical/electronic engineering. I have completed my first year and i'm really enjoying it.

Just wondering if you guys know of any links or any specific topics i can read up on that will help me with the course as i find it better to learn when i already have some info on the subject.

Ive already learned about op amps, rectification, transistor switching, transformers, capacitors, 555 timers, etc. I try to follow some of the topics on the site but i just get lost with so little knowledge. It seems like some of the stuff just goes way over my head yet i am so keen to learn.

Any help greatly appreciated.

onc electrical engineering

Hi,

Learning Microcontroller, Embedded system programming and PLCs are also interesting... Just search in the ebooks section here for more or to download.

KeepUp! Dude.

onc electronics

You can buy EPE Magazine or any other electronic hobby books.Circuits are explained in detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.