Add symbol in Cadence Allegro Design Entry HDL (ConceptHDL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astharot

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone! this is my first post, i've a question...maybe a stupid question...I created a new project on Allegro, now I've worklib/name_of_my_library directory and I'd like to add some symbols to use in the schematic. For example I downloaded DIT4192 symbol and if I include its chips, docs, entity and sym_1 directories in worklib/name_of_my_library directory it works! but now I want to add another symbol...I can't overwrite directories! if I create sub-directories to distinguish symbols it doesn't works... :roll:

help me please

Hi,

What you need to do is to have a new folder under your worklib. Let say your new symbol is transistorX, create a folder under worklib named transistorX with the folder sym_1 contained in it. Your directory would be similar to this "worklib/transistorx/sym_1". Everytime you have a new symbol, create a new folder on the worklib.

This is my sample project directory: C:\tmp\20_000000a\worklib\transistorx\sym_1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…